The word iliwrhsS is written in reverse manuscript or eggravette in Jamaican Oy’Nissh Language. The normal manuscript of aggravette would be written like this – Lisshrwi. Both are pronounced differently but are defined as fruit in Oy’Nissh. This writing method is known as sshréssh linguistics (or sshressh linguistics). Therefore, iliwrhsS is writing from right to left and top to bottom. This alphabet writing is called Gwaifermer while the design is the Veeliksa or character base system. Both are used in Oy’Nissh language.
Get a t-shirt for your kids that has it all—colourful design that looks great, and a fit that allows the kiddos to participate in all of their favourite activities and be comfy the whole time. The ultimate kids tee.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Crew neck
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania