The word iliwrhsS is written in reverse manuscript or eggravette in Jamaican Oy’Nissh Language. The normal manuscript of aggravette would be written as this – Lisshrwi. Both are pronounced differently but are defined as fruit in Oy’Nissh. This writing method is known as sshréssh linguistics (or sshressh linguistics). Therefore, iliwrhsS is scribed from right to left and top to bottom. Oy’Nissh alphabet system is called Gwaifermer while the character base system is called Veeliksa. Both are used in this constructed language.
Put your kids in a t-shirt that’s cute, super comfortable, and made of natural fabrics! This 100% organic cotton tee is sure to become their favourite!
• 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.57 oz/yd² (155 g/m²)
• Single jersey
• Medium fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1×1 rib at collar
• Narrow double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Self-fabric neck tape (inside, back of the neck)
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh