Lesshrwi means fruit in Jamaican Oy’Nissh Language. Both the word and design, Veeliksa or Oy’Nissh character, are ways this constructed language scribe information with the design meaning fruit also. Both form of writing can be written in four directions, left to right, right to left, top to bottom, and bottom to top. The current format on the clothing is left to right and bottom to top which is called oggravette or inverse manuscript. The adjective used to describe this practice in Oy’Nissh is called sshréssh (or sshressh in Jamaican English). One term commonly used is sshressh linguistics.
Enrich your wardrobe with a versatile long sleeve tee. For a casual look, combine it with your favourite jeans, and layer it with a button-up shirt, a zip-up hoodie, or a snazzy jacket. Dress it up with formal trousers or chinos to achieve a more professional look.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.4 g/m²)
• 32 singles
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Crew neck
• Cover-stitched collar
• 2″ (5 cm) ribbed cuffs
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US