Lesshrwisy is defined as fruits in Jamaican Oy’Nissh Language. Both the word and design, Veeliksa or Oy’Nissh character, are ways this constructed language scribe information with the design meaning fruit also. Both form of writing can be written in four directions, left to right, right to left, top to bottom, and bottom to top. The current format on the clothing is left to right and bottom to top which is called oggravette or inverse manuscript. The adjective used to describe this practice in Oy’Nissh is called sshréssh (or sshressh in Jamaican English). One term commonly used is sshressh linguistics.
A classic, all-purpose unisex tank. A timeless classic intended for anyone looking for great quality and softness.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Tri-blends are 50% polyester/25% combed/25% ring-spun cotton/rayon
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.40 g/m²), triblends: 3.8 oz/yd² (90.07 g/m²)
• 30 singles thread weight
• Side-seamed, unisex sizing
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US