Lisshrwi means fruit in Jamaican Oy’Nissh Language aggravette or normal manuscript. Oy’Nissh can be written in four directions and the alphabet writing (Gwaifermer) on the t-shirt is written from left to right and top to bottom. The language also uses a character base system for writing called Veeliksa and is the image on display which also means fruit. The colours are from the Jamaican flag of black, yellow, and green.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
• Ash colour is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping