Totnissh is a floral cluster art pattern that was created from Jamaican Oy’Nissh Language nigréryn Veeliksa. This word is associated with art, design, and fashion that evolved from the language and only started during the global pandemic.
- Adjective – Destined to be fashionable or trendy in art, fashion, and design.
- Noun – A floral cluster, in any size or orientation, that is made from the fishlike Veeliksa (Oy’Nissh character) called nigréryn and is used on any printable products such as clothing, stationary, accessory products, etc.
Jamaican flag colours
From the Oy’Nissh word nigréryn which means destined in English. The character part of the constructed language, Veeliksa, was completed in March of 2021 in Edinburgh Scotland.
Derivatives from this pattern
- Qqíhryn (In Oy’Nissh Gwaifermer) Millvrant (In Jamaican English)
- Le-totnissh (In Oy’Nissh Gwaifermer) Le-totnissh (In Jamaican English)
- Cimpeliom (In Oy’Nissh Gwaifermer) Cimpeliom (In Jamaican English)
- Jamaica totnissh
- Jamáka totnissh
As an adjective
- The new headmistress said the new high school uniform for the start of the 2022 school year is totnissh.
As a noun
Melt (B) Jamaica Totnissh Black – Dark Blue Poster Portrait Print
- It is a melt complex (B) aesthetic totnissh placed on a black and dark blue background with a light grey inner border.