The word yseliwrhsS is written in reverse-inverse manuscript or uggravette in Jamaican Oy’Nissh Language. The normal manuscript of aggravette would be written like this – Lisshrwisy. Both are pronounced differently but are defined as fruits in Oy’Nissh. This writing method is known as sshréssh linguistics (or sshressh linguistics). Therefore, yseliwrhsS is writing from right to left and bottom to top. The alphabet writing is called Gwaifermer while the design is the Veeliksa or character base system. Both are used in Oy’Nissh language.
Get a t-shirt that your teen will love! This tee is a colourful statement piece that’s made of a soft fabric and has an eye-catching design that won’t fade.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania